Terms & Conditions
These are terms and conditions of rental for The Granary self-catering property
before contacting the owners.
- To make a booking, please telephone the owner on 01697371524 or mobile 07890020016 or email the owners (see Enquiries).
- A non-returnable deposit of one third of the total cost is required to confirm your booking. A booking is not confirmed until deposit has been received. Your booking will be held provisionally for 7 days from initial enquiry, giving time for your deposit to be received.
- The balance of payment must be paid at east 6 weeks before commencement of holiday. Non-payment of balance monies, when due, will constitute cancellation of the holiday and forfeit of deposit. If booking less than 6 weeks prior to commencement of holiday, payment must be made in full.
- Price quoted on the website calendar is for 7 nights accommodation from the changeover date. Included in the price is gas, electricity and bed linen. Towels are not provided.
- For senior citizens and couples discounts may apply - enquire or phone. Short break prices or last minute breaks available at certain times.
- Access is by key, which is kept in a key-safe on the outside of the entrance door. The code which releases the key will be made known to visitors at the time full payment is made. Detailed travel directions will be supplied at the same time.
- A high standard of cleanliness is aimed at in the cottage and visitors are asked to treat the cottage with respect and leave it in a clean state and in the general order in which it was found.
- Well behaved/controlled pets are welcome but there are necessary house rules. Dogs must not be left unattended in the cottage at any time. Dogs definitely must not be allowed on beds or seating. Please bring your pet's bed with you. Out of respect for incoming guests, who do not always appreciate a cottage having had dogs staying, there must be no evidence on your departure of your pet having stayed (e.g. mud, hairs, smells). Please use poop-bags and pick up daily after your dog in the garden. Having clarified the doggy house rules, your well-behaved pet is most welcome and the 'animal-loving' owners wish your pet an equally enjoyable holiday, enjoying the wonderful walks and swims in the lakes.
- The success of your holiday is important to the owners. Please report any problems or breakages as soon as possible in order that they can be rectified. The owner keeps a discreet distance but is glad to be of help, if requested.
- The cottage is strictly a non-smoking establishment. Also, for safety reasons, candles are prohibited. Of course, visitors may choose to smoke on the patio outside.
- The total number of people staying in the cottage must not exceed 5. The owner reserves the right to terminate Hire immediately without refund if numbers are exceeded.
- If, for any reason, the property becomes unavailable you will be informed immediately and all monies will be refunded. It is hoped this should never be necessary.
- No discounts/refunds will be made for loss of electricity or mechanical failure or loss of water supply beyond the owner’s control. The owner would in such event endeavour to have such failures corrected /overcome as soon as possible.
- The owner is unable to accept liability for injuries to any member of the party, or for loss, damage or theft to visitor’s property.